Friday, April 25, 2008

This one's for Brooke!

My girlfriend Brooke informed me I need to update this. I reminded her that my life is boring and I have nothing to write about... although I know you are all dying to hear about my lastest discoveries in linear algebra! She suggested that I just post some more pics of the dogs... so with the excitement of knowing there is at least one person out there not already sick of me talking about my adorable little puppies... here are some more pics of the babies!

Winston likes to sleep in the funniest positions! They have both been enjoying the beautiful spring weather and getting to play outside a lot. They really are the best company for each other, I can't imagine only having one dog again... Bella is so much happier now that she has her little brother!


In other news, Sam and I are both starting to count down till he returns home! Although we don't know the exact date he will be back, it should be sometime in early June. I recently scheduled our movers to deliver all our stuff to our new apartment. On my way up to move in I am going to get to see some girlfriends in the RI/CT area which I am excited about. We also have some fabulous vacation plans for his two weeks off after deployment. I recently booked a 5-night all-inclusive trip to Punta Cana, DR so we can just relax and he can get some sun after being stuck in a tin can for 6 months! We honeymooned in Punta Cana so we can't wait to return... plus it will be right around our 2 year anniversary.

After we return from the Carribean we are treking down to my favorite place in the country... Charleston, SC! We've been missing all our good friends down there like crazy ever since we left so it is high time for a visit. We are so excited to meet some of our friend's babies that we haven't had the joy of meeting yet; Millie Morris and Tyler Shippy:) And we are also excited to be able to make it to our friends Matt and Heather's wedding!

*This is an old picture of some of our wonderful friends, the Morris's and the Surratt's, we are anxious to visit soon!

For now... I am just trying to finish up my term... I could definitely use all your prayers to get everything done in time to apply for student teaching beginning in January 09! I am having trouble securing a placement for my pre-clinical experience in the fall which is a critical part of my student teaching application due in only a couple of weeks! I'll keep you posted how things work out:)

3 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

Winston cracks me up! That pic of all of us is funny considering our family dynamics have completely changed since then. We'll see you soon!

Carrie and Scott said...

still praying for that placement...i feel so special for a shout out in your blog. PS-it may only be me and Tyler on the 22nd...Scott is in TX for work.

Diana said...

Hey Molly - I was just cleaning up my email and ran across the link to your blog again and just caught up. Thanks for the compliments about the wedding - we had a great time, it's good to know others did as well. Also, for the record, I didn't really teach Ben to dance - Chip and Dale are pretty talented as well in the dancing department. Of course, a few classes never hurt either :)