Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Different Perspective {This Is Our Life Project}

The photo challenge this week in the This Is Our Life Photography Project was "A Different Perspective" which made me think about taking pictures from, well... different perspectives than usual! It can be so easy to fall into a rut with all your photographs looking relatively the same so it's always a good reminder to try and change it up and get a little out of your own box.
Good Morning Sunshine
 That's my little girl when she first woke up in the morning. She had me laughing because as you can see her blanket is all up around her face.  What you can't see is that her legs and tummy are hanging out with no blanket on them.  As she wakes up in the morning she gets a bit wild even before she really wakes up and kicks around a lot shimmying her blanket up around her face.  Thank goodness for breathable blankets such that I don't have to worry about her smothering herself!  I thought the photo of her through her crib bars was kind of a fun different perspective.
 Little miss's favorite thing to do during tummy time is to eat her hands.  Silly girl!  Here I think the camera tilt gives this picture a slightly different perspective even if it is a bit cheesy.
A girl's first shoes!
These sweet little soft leather mary jane's from my favorite children's store, Janie and Jack, are the first shoes LK has ever worn! Despite the fact that they are completely frivolous {babies really don't need shoes I suppose} I love those little bows on her toes and a girl really can never have too many shoes right? {this coming from the lazy momma who only ever wears sanuks and rainbows on a regular basis} I think the over-the-shoulder perspective of this shot worked well for calling attention to my intention for this picture.

No comments: