Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sam's Home!

Okay... so this post is a little late... Sam actually got home almost 3 weeks ago. After spending 27 hours traveling from Greece I finally got to pick him up in Manchester in the middle of the night. It is funny that even though he had been gone 5.5 months as soon as he was back it seemed like no time had gone by at all. After a few days laying low in NH we went back to MD and had a nice Welcome Home party for Sam. Here are some pictures from the party.



My sister made this awesome sign even though she couldn't be there. But unfortunately it decided to pour rain with high winds so the sign didn't last long.

I had to put this picture of my parents in cos as I was taking it my dad said "Is this going to end up on the internet?" Yep Dad... it is!
That's Sam's family on the right. I can't believe I got a picture with ALL the boys smiling at once!
More to come soon about our vacations:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome home Sam! And Molly, congrats to you for officially becoming a "Sub Wife!" You certainly were thrown right into it!