Thursday, May 22, 2008

Visit to NH

I flew up to NH Tuesday for a Hawaii housing meeting with Sam's boat. I am glad I went because I got a ton of information about our future move to Hawaii that will be very important to us in the future! I also finally got to meet some of the wonderful officer's wives I've been emailing with for the past few months. One of them even picked me up from the airport and let me stay with her and her husband! I was really nervous to meet everyone because I've never been in this type of military situation, meeting my husband's bosses without him even being present. But everyone was so nice and I know they have all been in the situation of being the "new guy" before so they all made me feel very comfortable. All the guys had such great things to say about the boat leadership so I know Sam will love it there. I flew back Wednesday, but will be driving back up next Wednesday to move into our new apartment!

No comments: