Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good Morning {This Is Our Life Project}

Last week's theme for the This Is Our Life Photography Project was "good morning." It is a good morning waking up to this little man waiting for me at his gate. I typically get up an hour or two before him and do my Bible study and some mornings I go to the gym. Then sometime around 7:30am I'll hear him stirring around in his room talking to himself and playing with his toys.  Eventually, closer to 8am I hear the door open and "mommy?" real soft and quiet at first with growing intensity if I delay. My heart melts when I get to the top of the stairs and see this sweet sleepy face.  Then from the moment the gate snaps opens our day starts moving a mile a minute.  So nice to freeze the calm before the storm in this shot this week!


No comments: